Important information (for Online Admission only):
- A scanned copy/photo of Class 10 & 12 Admit Cards and Class 12 Marksheet must be submitted through Email/WhatsApp to the following email address and mobile numbers:
- Upon receiving the Admission Form and documents, the Admission Committee will contact the applicant wherein important information including details for payment of fees will be given.
Note: Payment of fees should be done only after receiving the final approval and proper instructions from the Admission Committee.
- The following documents must be submitted to the College Office (on resumption of offline classes):
- Class X Admit Card – 1 photocopy
- Class X Marksheet – 1 photocopy
- Class XII Admit Card – 1 photocopy
- Class XII Marksheet – 1 photocopy
- Registration Card – Original (for students from NBSE)
- Migration Certificate – Original (for students from other Boards)
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- ST/SC Certificate – 1 photocopy (if applicable)
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate – 1 photocopy (if applicable)
- Passport-size photograph – 4 nos.