Admission to MA will start immediately after the declaration of the Undergraduate (BA) Results by Nagaland University.
- BA Honours/Major in the concerned subject with at least 50% of marks. The minimum percentage will be 55% for General (Pass Course) and other Subjects/Streams. There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ST category.
- Students with BA Honours/Major in the concerned subject will be given preference.
- Reservation in the courses offered by the College shall be as per the norms/rules laid down by the College. The guidelines of the University shall be referred to and followed whenever required.
- No. of seats in both the Programmes is 45 (allotted by Nagaland University).
For Online Admission:
- After submitting the application online, the applicant must send a scanned copy/photo of Class 10 Admit Card, BA Admit Card (6th Semester only) and Marksheet through Email/WhatsApp to the following email address/mobile numbers:
- Upon receiving the application and documents, the Admission Committee will contact the applicant through the phone numbers given above for verification.
Note: Payment of fees should be done only after receiving the final approval/proper instructions from the Admission Committee.
- Hard copies to be submitted to the College Office after normal classes have started:
- Class X Admit Card and Marksheet – 1 photocopy each
- Class XII Admit Card and Marksheet – 1 Photocopy each
- NU Registration Card – Original (for students from colleges affiliated to NU)
- Migration Certificate – Original (for students from other Universities)
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- Passport-size photograph – 4 nos. (one to be pasted on the Admission Form.
The Course Fee for one semester is Rs. 25000/- and it can be paid in two installments:
- Rs. 15000/- (to be paid during the time of Admission).
- Rs. 10000/- (to be paid in the 2nd Installment).